Government Funding for SkillsFuture Courses
Funding Eligibility for Approved SkillsFuture Modular Courses
Applicants admitted into approved SkillsFuture modular courses are eligible for funding if they
- are Singapore Citizens (SCs), or Permanent Residents (PRs); and
- are at least 21 years of age; and
- have 2 years of full-time work experience, or have fully discharged full-time National Service (NS), or are currently employed on a full-time basis; and
- are enrolled as credit students; and
- are not repeating the same undergraduate degree-level skills-based modular course. This includes those who have previously received subsidies for the module as part of their full-time or part-time undergraduate degree programmes.
- Approved SkillsFuture modular courses: 70% of course fees
- Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy*: up to 90% of course fees
(*Applicable to Singapore Citizens (SCs) aged 40 and above)
for more details.
for courses with funding.
For enquiries, write to Centre for Continuing and Professional Education